Giving our customers peace of mind:
You can have peace of mind that Broadcast HUB only stocks genuine brands. We are confident that you will be satisfied with every purchase you make. If you experience any problem or concern, please refer to the options provided below.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
We will refund or exchange most product if you return them within 15 days of purchase. You will need to provide your original invoice or receipt. Products returned after this 15 day period will attract a handling and restocking fee.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Customer must contact Broadcast HUB to get an RMA # before any returns or exchanges can be done
- The products must still be in their original condition and packaging and you may not have used them at all.
- The return is done at the cost of the customer, who will cover all shipping or courier charges involved. This will be deducted from the product purchase price if a refund is accepted.
- For an exchange, the client is liable for the shipping of courier charges for both the return and resending of the replacement item.
- The products are re-packaged in a suitable cardboard box and sealed properly for the return. Please remember to put a copy of your invoice or receipt with RMA # in the box.
Are any goods excluded from the 15 day refund or exchange policy?
Due to certain applicable legislation or for reasons of cost efficiency. The goods we exclude from the 15 day return and exchange policy are:
- Software and DVD’s which are protected by copyright law. Unless there is a manufacturing defect in the goods, you can only return these goods if they are still in the original condition as sold and the packaging and plastic seal or seal label has not been unsealed or tampered with in any way.
- Goods which have been ordered through special order and which is not a normal stock item may only be returned if defective.
- Goods which are sold as damaged, defective, used or repaired, as is, where we disclosed these facts to you before you bought the goods.
If the goods are defective?
If your goods turn out to be defective within the first 30 Days after you received them from us, we will repair them, replace them or give you a refund. Please note that it may not be possible to determine in-store whether goods have been damaged or what the cause of a failure or defect may be. This is of importance as it determines whether the goods may be repaired, replaced or refunded. Accordingly, we reserve the right to refer returned goods for technical assessment by the manufacturer or authorised service centre prior to repairing, replacing or refunding and to provide you with feedback within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods and to act accordingly.
- If your product/s show a defect after the initial 30 day period, but still within the manufacturer’s warranty period, Broadcast HUB will send the goods to the manufacturer for repair and the manufacturer will decide whether you have a valid claim and if so, whether they will repair or replace.
- If the goods become defective once the manufacturer’s warranty has expired, we can arrange with the manufacturer to repair them. No repairs will be done without you approving a quotation first.
Conditions on manufacturer’s warranties ?
As with all warranties, certain conditions and exceptions apply. Please take proper note of any terms or instructions that accompany your product.
– Defects that develop after 30 days may be repaired, replaced or refunded at the manufacturer’s election, and subject to the relevant manufacturer’s policy or extended warranty.
When the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply ?
The manufacturer’s warranty will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing the goods and will not apply in the following instances:
- Damage caused by lightning or power surges.
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse to the product/s.
- Products used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured.
- Products used contrary to their instruction manuals.
- Accidental damage.
How will I be refunded ?
Once we have accepted a return and approved a refund, you will receive the refund in one of the following ways:
- Broadcast HUB Voucher
- Electronic transfer directly into your account (allow at least 48 hours)
- Cash (if the original payment was made in cash or Maestro debit card
- Credit card (by reversal back to your credit card and subject to banking delays)
- Cheque – within one week of request and only once your original cheque is cleared
Generally, you will be refunded in the same manner in which you paid Broadcast HUB
Can Broadcast HUB assist me with out of warranty repairs ?
Please contact our service division directly on 011-476-5500 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For internet orders, in order to request a return, this needs to be done within the 15 business day period. The following steps need to take place:
- Please send an e-mail to email@example.com requesting the return or exchange. We will then confirm with you if we can arrange the collection.
- We will then arrange that our courier, collects the parcel from you. Collections requested after 12noon will be arranged for the next business day (Mon – Fri).
- If you in an outlying area (e.g on a farm) or difficult to reach area, then we ask if you could please arrange to return the item using the postal service and address this to us as listed below
- Once the parcel has been received and inspected, we’ll contact you immediately to verify that we have received the parcel. We will then go ahead with the refund or exchange if accepted.
- If the order was paid by credit card, then we will refund your credit card straight away. If you paid by EFT, then we will request your banking details then we will do the direct deposit. Refunds typical take 3-7 working days to reflect into your account.
- For exchanges, we’ll notify you the moment the product/s have been dispatched and provide you with the tracking information.
Our addresses for the returns are:
Attention: Service Department
Please write RMA # on the box