Feiyu a2000 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
The Feiyu a2000 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal offers unlimited 360° rotation along all three axes: pan, tilt, and roll. It supports up to 4.4 lb loads, which includes most mirrorless and DSLR cameras, and features four operational modes and a flat, 4-way control joystick.
The handle can be removed and the gimbal section used separately (e.g. mounted on a tripod or monopod). There are multiple 1/4"-20 mounting holes all around, including on the gimbal section and the bottom of the handle. Included as a free download with the a2000 is the Feiyu ON app for iOS and Android, which allows you to remotely control the gimbal when you have it mounted on a tripod or other support.
The a2000 is designed with multiple intuitive features, including an identification algorithm that detects the weights of different cameras and matches with them without requiring adjustment of the motor strength.
- Key Features
- 4.4 lb payload
- Detachable handle allows using the gimbal section separately
- Multiple 1/4"-20 screws, including on the gimbal section and bottom of the handle
- Easy camera balancing via sliding arms and lock screws
- Identification algorithm automatically detects weights of different cameras and matches with them without requiring adjustment of the motor strength
- LED indicators communicate what the selected mode is
- EVA anti-collision foam added to panning axis to prevent damage to camera
- Trigger button allows quickly entering Lock mode and resetting the gimbal
- Intelligently follow preset route in auto-rotation mode, matching motion time-lapses or automatic shooting
- Control focus and take photos with one shutter button
- Configurable timed photography function allows for easier panoramic images
- Working Modes
- Panning Mode: Tilting and rolling direction are fixed, and the camera lens moves according to the hand movement of the user
- Panning and Tilting Mode: The rolling direction is fixed, and the camera lens moves according to the hand movement of the user.
- Auto-Rotation Mode: The user sets a rotational path with their hand, and the gimbal moves along that path at a constant speed.
- Lock Mode: The orientation of the camera is fixed
|Related products block||Use Config Settings|