Built into a hard case, the Lilliput BM280-4K is a 28" native UHD 4K monitor useful for both studio and field situations. The full capacity of the 3840x2160 UHD resolution 10-Bit IPS panel can be driven at up to 30 fps by any of the three HDMI 1.4 inputs, or up to 60 fps by the single HDMI 2.0 input. Other inputs available on the back panel include SDI (with a loop output), DVI, and VGA. Video signals input via any of these ports will be properly scaled to fit the entire screen. Analog audio from the RCA inputs or embedded digital audio from video inputs can be heard using the monitor's built-in speakers or the 3.5mm headphone output.
For power, this monitor accepts a wide range of voltages ranging from 12 to 24 VDC. In the studio, the included power supply plugs the BM280-4K into the wall, and the 75/100mm VESA mount can be utilized for mounting on a stand. The included tally connector passes tally information through to the monitor when connected to a switcher. While in the field, the monitor will accept battery power via the built-in V-Mount plate. It can be stood up vertically using the rubber feet built into the monitor's hard case, and a sunshade is included for increased visibility outdoors.
- Monitoring Tools
- Image rotation/flip
- Image freeze
- Aspect ratio selection
- Screen markers
- Color temperature adjustment
- Assignable Buttons
- Using the four assignable buttons on the front panel, you can quickly turn any four essential monitoring tools on and off without venturing into the monitor's menu system.
- Carry-On Enclosure
- The included hard case/enclosure improves the robustness of the monitor's metal chassis, useful when venturing outside controlled environments. A rear opening gives easy access to all the monitor's ports and accessory mounts.
- Supports Wireless HDMI (WHDI) Technology
- With a separately available WHDI receiver, the BM230-4K can accept wireless HDMI signals from up to 50' away for a hassle-free cordless connection. With the WHDI system in place, one transmitter can broadcast to multiple receivers, so no splitter is required for multi-monitor viewing.
|Related products block||Use Config Settings|