Feiyu A2000 Overview
This B&H Kit features the Feiyu A2000 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal, a 2-Hand Holder with a joystick, and a Carry Case that fits both items. This kit allows you to use the A2000 by itself the standard way or combine the A2000 and the 2-Hand Holder for full control of the gimbal in two-handed operation. In the latter scenario, the gimbal handle must first be removed.
A2000 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
The Feiyu A2000 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal offers unlimited 360° rotation along all three axes: pan, tilt, and roll. It supports up to 4.4 lb loads, which includes most mirrorless and DSLR cameras, and features four operational modes and a flat, 4-way control joystick.
The handle can be removed and the gimbal section used separately (e.g. mounted on a tripod or monopod). There are multiple 1/4″-20 mounting holes all around, including on the gimbal section and the bottom of the handle. Included as a free download with the A2000 is the Feiyu ON app for iOS and Android, which allows you to remotely control the gimbal when you have it mounted on a tripod or other support.
The A2000 is designed with multiple intuitive features, including an identification algorithm that detects the weights of different cameras and matches with them without requiring adjustment of the motor strength.
- Key Features
- 4.4 lb payload
- Detachable handle allows using the gimbal section separately
- Multiple 1/4″-20 screws, including on the gimbal section and bottom of the handle
- Easy camera balancing via sliding arms and lock screws
- Identification algorithm automatically detects weights of different cameras and matches with them without requiring adjustment of the motor strength
- LED indicators display the selected mode
- EVA anti-collision foam added to panning axis to prevent damage to the camera
- Trigger button allows for quickly entering Lock mode and resetting the gimbal
- Intelligently follow preset route in Auto-Rotation mode, matching motion time-lapses or automatic shooting
- Control focus and take photos with one shutter button
- Configurable timed photography function allows for easier panoramic images
- Working Modes
- Panning: Tilting and rolling direction are fixed, and the camera lens moves according to the user’s hand movement
- Panning and Tilting: The rolling direction is fixed, and the camera lens moves according to the user’s hand movement.
- Auto-Rotation: The user sets a rotational path with their hand, and the gimbal moves along that path at a constant speed.
- Lock: The orientation of the camera is fixed
- 2-Hand Holder System for A2000 Gimbal