Superlux HD-681 Overview
The HD-681 headphones from Superlux combine premium-quality audio components with an ergonomic design to offer accurate and detailed sound in a lightweight and comfortable package. Ideal for long, fatigue-free listening sessions, they are intended for use by musicians and audio professionals in monitoring applications, including recording live instruments and vocals, mixing, and more.
The HD-681 features around-the-ear earcups which provide sound isolation from outside noise and help eliminate “headphone bleed” when recording in the studio. The semi-open design delivers a natural sound while still offering deep bass response and minimal sound leakage. Two 50mm neodymium drivers provide a rich, balanced sound with high resolution, wide dynamic range, and excellent stereo imaging.
The headphones are equipped with a self-adjusting headband and thick around-ear cushions, providing the listener with a great fit. The HD-681 comes with a protective storage pouch and a gold-plated 1/4″ adapter.
- Circumaural, semi-open stereo headphones intended for use in professional applications
- Dynamic, 50mm drivers deliver rich, balanced sound with high resolution, wide dynamic range, and excellent stereo imaging
- Neodymium magnets for maximum energy and minimum size
- Comfortable ergonomic design with self-adjusting headband – can be twisted for single-ear monitoring
- Single-sided, straight cable – 8.2′ in length
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Protective storage pouch and gold-plated 1/4″ adapter included