Giving our customers peace of mind:
You can have peace of mind that BROADCAST HUB only stocks genuine and locally obtained brands. We are confident that you will be satisfied with every purchase you make. If you experience any problem or concern, please refer to the options provided below. We are committed to operate our business in terms of the Consumer Protection Act and all policies are subject to the applicable law.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
We will refund or exchange most goods if you return them within 7 days of purchase. You will need to provide your original invoice, so please keep it in a safe place. Goods returned after this 7 day period will attract a handling and restocking fee.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. The products must still be in their original condition and packaging and you may not have used them at all.
2. The return is done so at the expense of the customer, who will cover all courier fees involved. This will be deducted from the product purchase price if a refund is required.
3. For an exchange, the client is liable for the courier fee for both the return and resending of the new replacement item.
4. The products are re-parceled in a suitable cardboard box and sealed properly for the return journey. Please remember to put a copy of your invoice in the box.
Are any goods excluded from the 7 day refund or exchange policy?
Yes, due to certain applicable legislation or for reasons of cost efficiency. The goods we exclude from the 7 day return and exchange policy are:
1. Software and DVD’s.
2. Goods which have been ordered through special arrangement or custom order and which is not a normal stock item may only be returned if defective.
3. Goods, which are sold as damaged, defective, used or repaired, where we disclosed these facts to you before you bought the goods.
What if the goods are unsuitable for the purpose I initially bought them for?
1. If you indicated a particular purpose for which you intend using these goods to a salesperson who confirmed that you will be able to use the goods for that purpose, you may return the goods within 7 working days after you purchased them if it turns out that the goods are not suitable for the purpose you anticipated and indicated to the salesperson.
2. Subject to our rights in law to charge you for use and to get the goods fit for re-stocking, we will give you a refund.
What can I do if the goods are defective?
1. If your goods turn out to be defective within the first 6 months after you received them from us, we will repair them. Please note that it may not be possible to determine in-store whether goods have been damaged or what the cause of a failure or defect may be. This is of importance as it determines whether the goods may be repaired. Accordingly we reserve the right to refer returned goods for technical assessment by the manufacturer or authorized service.
2. If your goods show a defect after the initial 6 month period, but still within the manufacturer’s warranty period, BROADCAST HUB will send the goods to the manufacturer for repair and the manufacturer will decide whether you have a valid claim and if so, whether they will repair or replace.
3. If the goods become defective once the manufacturer’s warranty has expired, we can arrange with the manufacturer or its agents to repair them. No repairs will be done without you approving a quotation first.
Are there any conditions that apply to manufacturer's warranties?
As with all warranties, certain conditions and exceptions apply. Please take proper note of any terms or instructions that accompany your goods.
1. Defects that develop after 6 months may be repaired, replaced or refunded at the manufacturer’s election, and subject to the relevant manufacturer’s policy or extended warranty.
2. Used consumables such as printer toners or cartridges may not form part of the hardware being repaired and will thus not be replaced during repair.
In what instances may the manufacturer's warranty not apply?
The manufacturer’s warranty will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing the goods and will not apply in the following instances:
1. Damage caused by lightning or power surges.
2. Damage caused by misuse or abuse to the goods.
3. Goods used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured.
4. Goods used contrary to their instruction manuals.
5. Accidental damage.
How will I be refunded?
Once we have accepted a return and approved a refund, you will receive the refund in one of the following ways:
1. BROADCAST HUB Credit Note
2. Electronic transfer directly into your account (allow at least 72 hours)
3. Credit card (by reversal back to your credit card and subject to banking delays)
Generally, you will be refunded in the same manner in which you paid BROADCAST HUB.
Can BROADCAST HUB assist me with out of warranty repairs?
Please contact our service division directly on 011 476 5500 (Manish) or e-mail to email@example.com
For Internet orders, in order to request a return, this needs to be done within the 7 business day period. The following steps need to take place:
1. Please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the return or exchange. We will then confirm with you if we can arrange the collection.
2. You will arrange the courier to collect the parcel from you.
3. If you are in an outlying area (e.g. on a farm) or in an area difficult to reach, then we ask if you could please arrange to return the item using the postal service and address this to our PO Box (as listed below).
4. Once the parcel has been received and inspected, we'll contact you immediately to verify that we have received the parcel. We will then go ahead with the refund or exchange.
5. If the order was paid by credit card, then we will refund your credit card straight away. If you paid by EFT, then we will request your banking details and pass this on to our accountant who will do the direct deposit. Refunds typically take 3-5 working days to reflect into your account.
6. For exchanges, we'll notify you the moment the product/s have been dispatched and provide you with the tracking information.
Our addresses for the returns are:
Shop L305, Cresta Shopping Center,
Beyers Naude Drive,
P.O Box 6748